My research involves enhancing problem gambling interventions to reduce the negative impact of problem gambling on individuals and their families. Specifically, I have focused on:
- Identification of relapse vulnerability during problem gambling intervention participation and subsequently exploring when and how additional supports influence problem gambling intervention outcomes;
- Development of a program model to allow family members to ban their loved ones from gaming venues;
- Exploration of disclosure and nondisclosure of problem gambling in close interpersonal relationship;
- How problem gambling influences retirement planning and transitions; and
- Corporate social responsibility and policy.